Who We Are, What We Do
COME WORK WITH US
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated in building Single Page Web Applications who loves what he/she is doing. Your main goal is to bridge between the UI Design and the Back-End’s API by developing the actual SPA architecture using ReactJS. You will be required to pay attention to the requested user-flow logics while taking an active role on defining them and influence the product. You will work agile-ly with our Designer, our Product Manager, and with our Back-End Team.
· Develop an advanced Single-Page-Application using React
· Work closely with other Development Teams, our Product Team, and our Designer
· Implement Graphics into the project working with our Designer
· Optimize code for maximum speed, scalability, and efficiency
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX user flows
· Build reusable/generic code for future use
Skills & Qualifications
· Proficient understanding of the web, including HTML5, CSS, LESS, Graphics Implementations to the project and knowing yourself through the DOM
· Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and Promises
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and/or SVN
· Basic Linux knowledge - know yourself around the system
· Familiarity with Node.JS and Dockers - advantage
· Excellent problem solving skills
· A Team Player with excellent collaboration skills
· Open minded to learn new tech skills
System Linux Administrator
We are is looking for a Junior System Administrator join out DevOps team. The team is responsible for deploying, configure, maintain and monitor the WebsPlanet systems. The team is using some of the latest tools in engineering including: AWS services (EC2, S3, Cloudfront, ECS, Elaticsearch ,SES etc.), Git, Kubernetes, Ansible and more.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working on Linux (CentOS/Debian)
- Basic knowledge in one of the scripting languages (bash, python, perl)
- Knowledge of Web Technologies (apache, nginx, mysql, etc)
- Knowledge of Networking (routing, DNS, DHCP, NAT, firewalls etc)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Containers ADVANTAGE
- Knowledge of Virtualization (VMware, AWS) ADVANTAGE
- Troubleshooting and problems resolving for various cloud services (2nd tier operational support)
- Self-managed and self-learning
- Proven ability to handle tasks end-to-end
- Great inter-personal ability and team work
- Required Experience: 1-2 years
Bookkeeper and Payroll Accountant
WebsPlanet (a software company located in Ramat Hahayal) seeking an independent Bookkeeper diploma type 3 and Payroll Accountant with 2 years’ experience, to work in the company’s finance department, subject to the company Controller.
Full and comprehensive responsibility for salary payments to all employees.
Adjustments and reports to the tax authorities.
Manage Suppliers and Partners. Ongoing work with company’s service providers/suppliers, purchase invoices, payments and adjustments.
Bank reconciliation, daily cash flow, funds and credit cards.
Experience with fiscal year closing and document management in preparation for audit.
Working with customers, customer adjustments, issuing collection reports.
Knowledge of SAP.B.1 and Michpal payroll software.
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew.
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Full-time job. Working hours: 09:00-18:00 / 08:00-17:00 Sunday through Thursday (Ability and willingness to stay over time if needed).
The job has 20% administrative duties included, such as coordinate international business travel, dealing with operational suppliers and welfare administration.
- BA in Business or equivalent academic degree
- Experience in global Hi Tech company