Who We Are, What We Do
At WebsPlanet, we are passionate about helping our clients serve their customers. This means developing white label solutions that bring SMBs online as efficiently and effectively as possible . . . but not without having a little fun along the way! From impromptu happy hours to highly anticipated holiday parties, we believe in fostering a culture of camaraderie and creativity.
If you’re a hard-working problem-solver looking for a friendly, team-based environment, then we’re looking for you!
COME WORK WITH US
Sales & Account Manager - EMEA
We are looking for a passionate Sales & Account Manager to join our team and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
Expand our customer portfolio and help our existing customers grow, while meeting quarterly growth targets.
- Manage the entire sales cycle; collect lead, send "cold Emails", conduct product demonstrations, lead the commercial negotiation and close the deal.
- Lead the on-boarding process and act as the customer's point of contact from that point forward, acting as a trusted advisor and helping them execute their go-to-market strategy to ensure their growth.
The Sales & Account Manager will be reporting to the Executive Director of Sales.
- Expand the company's portfolio of customers
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of potential partners and prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Being accountable for and managing quarterly account planning/strategy and pipeline
- Approach and engage potential customers via "cold calls" and LinkedIn
- Conduct company and platform presentations and demonstrations
- Prepare business proposals, negotiate, answer RFPs
- Maintain good relationships with current customers
- Liaise with international sales managers and sales directors on global commercial opportunities
- Liaise with other departments (e.g.: development, project management etc.)
- Writing and preparing marketing materials
- Different Pre-Sales activities
- Represent the company in marketing events abroad
- At least 2-3 years experience as an international salesperson in a technology-oriented company dealing with C-level decision makers.
- Proven sales and account management skills
- High availability and enable to perform under pressure
- Mother Tongue English - must, other languages – an advantage
- Experience with managing customers’ accounts
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to identify the customer's needs
- Able to communicate with other internal departments
- Vision, foresight and a deep understanding of organizational politics
- Sociable, team-focused, able to work alone as well as in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad
- Field sales experience (face-to-face) - must
- Experience with site building tools and CMS - an advantage
We are looking for an experienced PHP developer to join our transition from PHP to Node.js.
What You Will Do?
- Design and create Rest APIs for exposing the platform back-end services
- Analyze and handle feature requirements, working closely with project and product managers
- Integrate our products using 3rd party APIs
- Troubleshoot and maintaining the platform
- Collaborate with other departments (QA/Support/Professional Services)
- Refactor PHP components into Node.js
- Experience working with RESTAPIs, Ajax, JSON, XML – a must
- Major hands-on experience with PHP MVC backend frameworks – a must
- Experience working with Slim and Zend Frameworks - a big advantage
- Experience in Linux – a must
- Experience in coding large scalable systems – a must
- Experience with Site Builders or massive websites creation – a big advantage
- Experience working with large common 3rd party APIs such as Google, Facebook, etc. – an advantage
- Experience working with domain registrars – an advantage
- SVN/GIT working knowledge – an advantage