Who We Are, What We Do
At WebsPlanet, we are passionate about helping our clients serve their customers. This means developing white label solutions that bring SMBs online as efficiently and effectively as possible . . . but not without having a little fun along the way! From impromptu happy hours to highly anticipated holiday parties, we believe in fostering a culture of camaraderie and creativity.
If you’re a hard-working problem-solver looking for a friendly, team-based environment, then we’re looking for you!
COME WORK WITH US
WebsPlanet is looking for a reliable Secretary who will be responsible for handling the day-to-day administrative activities in our Corporate (Tel Aviv) office.
This person will also handle general office maintenance and operations, including purchasing, directing and coordinating office services and related activities as well as dealing with Operational suppliers and customers.
Responsibility and Duties:
- General administrative duties coordinate and attend visitors, staffing the front desk, directing customers, and partners to their applicable WebsPlanet’s counterpart. Manage suppliers. Coordinate business travels for company management and staff, supporting management and other stuff on various issues.
- Sales and Marketing administration.
- Finance administration including Collection, financial and end of the month reports.
- Human Resources assignments: managing employee’s welfare, handling recruiting Involvement in HR processes.
- Personal assistant to the company’s CEO and senior management.
- Excellent English and Hebrew skills – Mandatory.
- Experience in office administration – at least 1 year (High-Tech experience – an advantage).
- Coordinate International business travels experience.
- Computer skills – all office applications, Excel, word and Outlook specifically.
- Responsible and dedicated, service oriented, detailed oriented and confidential.
- Ability to work under stress and multi-tasking.
- Planning and time management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to communicate with employees and clients both in writing and orally.
- Working hours 09:00-18:00 Sunday through Thursday (Ability and willingness to stay over time if needed).